Saturday, April 11, 2015

[[ s.p.r.i.n.g f.a.s.h.i.o.n ]]


:: Spring ::

it's nature's way of saying "dress to impress showing less" ;-)  unfortunately in Chicago IL, we always get lulled into thinking spring is upon us all for us to get bombarded with two feet of snow a day later. Regardless though...  it was nice while it lasted, hopefully its a taste of whats to come. I’m dead set on leaving my winter wardrobe in storage, sexy as it may be, I cant wait to slip into my sexier spring and summer outfits!!

speaking of spring and summer outfits-- the spring trends this year i am going crazy for. emereld is the color of the year -- & i am a big teal fan so meh, close enough. i wanted to share all of the trends i am loving (off the shoulders, halters, pastels, etc) && the trends i am hating (loose shorts, peplums, etc) along with trends that have never went out of style in my book (maxis, short shorts, mini dresses, etc!!)


accessories ::

clear clutches











sixties stripes roger vivier blue striped clutch
stripes clutch























favorite dresses ;;






h&m black hm ruffled dress





    

More Plain, Lounging Dresses:


Hurley Featherweights Mixer Maxi Dress - Women'sDC Convert Dress - Women's



sporty ;;

::  Sweatsuit jumpers -- my two favorite LOVE PINK ones  ::





trends i am so not digging ;;

Dorsel Flats Shoes

 
Mom Jeans:

any one else loving or hating any of the above items? let me know if i missed any thing !!
Rica x0x

11 comments:

  1. I'm loving your picks especially the beautiful yellow boob-tube dress.

    Same goes for my region. I am still waiting to the sun to show up! :)

    Thank you for your comment. I'm glad the pieces I put together inspired you. x

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sun is coming soooooooon ;; im so excited! I think I am going to revamp my profile to make it more sun like hehe :) Thank you for your comment love!

      Delete
  2. Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely I would love to! I'll get on it now!

      Rica xx

      Delete
  3. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you provide here and can't wait to
    take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jennie,

      WOW, thanks for stopping by my page. i thoroughly enjoy each and every one of my readers blogs as well -- do you have one? if so link it so I can check it out!!

      Thanks!
      Rica xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! I love the dresses!!

    However I am having issues with your RSS. I don't understand why I am unable to join it. Is there anyone else having the same RSS problems?

    Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond?

    Thanx!!

    Lele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm.. I really don't know a solution to that. I guess you can just follow me on GFC and that'll update you with my posts!

      Sorry I couldnt be of more help!

      Rica xx

      Delete
  5. You have such cuuuuute style!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate my readers, and love to check out their blogs! Please leave a comment with your blog link <3