Thursday, July 31, 2014

my favorite good girls < 3

If the world did some gnarly Freaky Friday shit tomorrow and made every girl a lesbian, I’d pray to God I could get stuck with one of these yummies.




Kate Beckinsale

This woman is such an amazing woman. She is involved with so much GOOD, I don't know where to start. She is involved with a lot of charity work, mainly charities for Heart disease and Animal Cruelty. She is more so a action heroine actress.
She stays out of the limelight for the sole purpose of providing a life as normal as possible for her only child, her daughter Lily. She has only been with three men her entire life, and does not do any nude work.
She is just a beautiful person inside and out.



Related image




Maria Menounos

She is a T.V. personality, and I have always thought she was very pretty. Every time I wanted to do some thing new with my hair, I always look her up to see what she has going on because she ALWAYS has an absolute perfect hair style going on. Clearly -->















Charlize Thereon
Wow, talk about a woman who can transform herself into any thing she commits herself to. Charlize is a true chameleon. she defied preconceptions to become one of Hollywood's most versatile actresses by being able to adept at comedy as  perfectly as she was at drama like her portrayal of the serial killer Aileen Wournos in "Monster" --one of my favorite movies.

I am not that big into light hair and eyes on women (obviously given the dark beauties posted above) but she is that one exception I cannot ignore. I have yet to find a flaw in her statuesque figure, piercing eyes, and perfectly symmetrical face.



Related image




Jennifer Love Hewitt

Her performance in Heart Breakers was what drew me in, and I have been hooked ever since. Not only am I absolutely addicted the The Client List on Lifetime both the TV show and movie (have both!) But she is just the epitome of perfection.

Even when she was very heavy, she never succumbed to Hollywood's pressure of losing baby weight super quick, etc. she said FUCK YOU and did her thing!

I really love her without the bangs she has been known for -- this hair style is perfect for her face shape I think.




Related image

Eva Longoria
she has been my all time favorite latina, from even before desperate housewives. she was a soap opera star and that is where I first saw her and fell in love. She is now one of the most known actresses in shows and movies, and huge food enthusiast including owning a restaurant Beso. She's a diehard Texas fan, and very much involved with charities due to her younger sister who is mentally and physically handicapped. she is a tiny little firecracker and so sassy. I love her!

-------------------

I know I’m missing a lot, but this is all my 1 a.m. brain can muster up at the moment. Given the fact that there are so many, I think I’d have maybe a C+ shot at nabbing one of them if this Freaky Friday Armageddon should ever occur, no? C+ is not so bad, at least it is passing. haha!

All jokes aside, I think beauty has no definition. It truly is in the eye of its beholder. Every culture has a different definition for what they consider beautiful -- and what may be downright gorgeous in one culture, can be ugly in another. What is most important is just to be Y.O.U.

25 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE demi lovato!!! she was there for me when I was being bullied in school, and I think she has he;lped a lot of girls like me get through what can be the toughest moments of our lives! so happy she was on yoiur list because she is definitely one of my idols!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks for your lovely comment. Demi is pure strength, and gave us a lot of hope when we felt there was none left at all. Thank you for your lovely comment sweets!

      ♡♡

      Delete
  2. Megan Fox ---- TOTAL BABE!!!!!!!!!!!! Love her sexy ass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list!! I love watching total divas as well! I like Ariane!:) I agree, Demi is such a great role model and inspirational. I love the stay strong tattoo she has on her wrists!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love all the girls on the show. I know wrestling is fake and totally planned out, but it is still fun to watch and be a part of all the hype! LOL thank you for commenting! <3

      Delete
  4. Great post! I would add beyonce to that list she is my absolute idol. It's nice to see a post that gives compliments to celebrities for their good work instead of the negative stuff you always hear about in the media. Also.. thanks so much for the comment you made on my blog it made my day!

    http://kumbear-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the women you mentioned! I agree with the fact that women with dark eyes and hair are really pretty. (Jasmine was my favorite disney princess!!)
    Out of all the women, Demi is my favorite! She is just amazing beyond words! She has inspired me to be strong too and I actually am thinking of getting a similar tattoo when I am old enough!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Jasmine was my absolute favorite too. That is so funny you bring her up because every time I bring up my love for dark hair and eyes, I always bring Jasmine up! LOL

      Demi.. I don't know where to begin to explain how much her and her music has helped girls get through the most difficult of times. I am glad you agree, and I also contemplated getting that tattoo as well. I know a LOT of girls around the world have gotten it!

      Thanks for commenting Mindy!!! xx

      Delete
  6. LOVED this post! We have lots of "girl crushes" too! A lot of ours are on your list! Just found your blog and its fab!!! Going to follow now! :)

    If you want to follow us back, plz follow us on Bloglovin!

    www.twentythirtyglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for the comment love! you two are so cute! i love yoir blog and would love to follow you both!

      Delete
  7. Hey!

    I love your blog, would love if you could check out mine!
    Let me know what you think and would love to follow eachother on bloglovin' & GFC. I'll follow straight back!

    xx
    Kelly
    http://www.kellyjadec.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey baby doll, i would definitely love to follow you. your blog is so awesome!!! ill get on it now :)

      Delete
  8. Creative, fun post! Thank you for your kind comments. Just realized I was only following you on GFC, now following on bloglovin. I fact, I've shown lots of love (likes) on your wonderful posts.
    Hope you'll do the same.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Demi Lovato is really a Fighter!!! I think Charlize Theron is a talented and stunningly beautiful actress, one of the most spectacular women in the world. Also love Jennifer Love Hewitt, she is so modest, talented, down to earth and beautiful inside and out :)
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree. Demi has a lot of fans out there. She has been through so much and has come out as a strong survivor. I love watching her on the x factor. im so excited for her new ytour. i hope to see her in concert. i heard she is so amazing-- very interactive with the crowd, and all! thanks for commenting love!

      Delete
  11. ei girl! just followed you back :)



    oishari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    I really like your blog, and this post, its brilliant! I love these good girls too! Their super beautiful!

    Hope you can check my blog out soon and let me know if your interested in following each other!

    www.victoriaaemma.blogspot.co.uk

    Vickyy

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so mch for your comment girly. i would love to follow you!

      Delete
  13. I totally agree on all of these!!

    Thanks for the follow!! I'm following you back now!!

    Love your blog!!

    XOXO ♥ Kia - www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that you have two lists - I was laughing so much. But just question - Kim on good list? I can understand your obsession with dark ones - I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i know rightr? the girls on my bad girls list are definitely bad girls. i mean they even make Kim K look good haha! :)

      Delete
  15. I don't see Tyra Banks. I am following you dear. Would you like to follow me via google friend connect?

    ReplyDelete

Happiness is a state of being

If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse. Money will not bring you happiness. ...