Tuesday, March 22, 2016

survey time;; get in my business < 3

i love talking about myself. Most women do. I also love filling surveys out. So when you mix the two, you get this.....

FAVORITES


1: food? i love mexican, puerto rican && italian food. in fact i will eat just about anything!
2: thing to do? Anything involving music; festivals, live music, live bands all of it !
3: thing to talk about? i love talking about myself and how far I've come in life..  And anything music!  Lol
5: drink? Strawberry milk!  && tequila!
6: clothes? i'm always wearing summer dresses ♥
7:holiday? i love every holiday-- & you bet i celebrate each to the max.. i just love decorating!


HAVE YOU:
1: ever cried over a girl? only when friends of mine have taken advantage of my friendship
2: ever cried over a boy? nope, i got my cootie shot. it prevents me from crying.
3: ever lied to someone? because i sincerely felt i had too... i don't choose to purposely..well other than to police-- no officer I did not realize I was speeding ;-)
4: ever been in a fist fight? too many to count...i was always throwing down throughout my school years!

NUMBER 
1: of times i have been in love: once ♥
2: of times I have had my heart broken? A couple of times; not just romantically.
3: of girls I have kissed? just about every best friend of mine growing up..lol i was curious, what can i say ;)
4: of boys I've slept with? How dare you ask a woman this!;-)
5: of drugs taken illegally? about 2, the rest were legal! :)
6: of scars on my body? 5, but only one i REALLY wish i didn't have..so embarrassing lol
7: of things in my past that I regret? i don't dwell on that stuff anymore.. can't even think of one regret. it got me where i am today; and i am SO grateful!

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
1: pretty? on my good days :)
2: funny? i've been told im fucking hilarious.
3: hot? its almost not fair  😂 (obviously very modest as well)
4: friendly? i'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet :)
5: amusing? most definitely;  always entertaining
6: ugly? only when you wake me up before my alarm clock goes off.
7: caring? absolutely,  Even for those that don't deserve it.
8: sweet? again, the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet :)
9: dorky? at times, especially during shark week.

DESCRIBE 
1: Wallet? its pregnant, but ready to pop any day =( (rent's due 😩) - and I change it every month- usually big with a lot of pockets/zippers.
2: Hairbrush?: have too many. but my most used is a huge round brush that's bright blue w/diamond studs on the handle
3: Toothbrush? i recently got the Sonicare one, the $140 one your dentist tells you is an absolute must!  We will see how it goes!
5: Pillow cover? Always silk! Currently, black silk .. The best for your skin!
6: Blanket? black n brown rabbit fur- just got it for Christmas <3
7: Sunglasses? too many to describe, always a necessity, even at night or inside! 8)
8: Underwear? currently, not wearing any ;) but always thongs or booty shorts. granny panties are a no no;  just hate panty lines showing through my pants! I find more comfort in thongs.. lol yes really!
9: CD in stereo right now? Who listens to CDs.. haha My current playlist is 90s Hits.
10: Tattoos? My first one, reminiscent of the love of my life, and my amazing little sister.
11: Piercings? my ears and belly button. I really think face piercings are tacky in my eyes; every employer agrees I'm sure. I would like added ear piercings though.
15: Wishing? my savings account continues to grow to buy a brand new SUV
16: Person you wish you could see right now? my baby sister catfish <3
17: Is next to you right now? The most amazing man ever! My babes!

18: Your Mood? high off life!
19: The last thing you ate? Reeses Peanut Butter Cups <3
20. Are deathly afraid of? death itself, living alone, the dark, && being in deep, dark water

DO YOU
1: like candles? obsessed with them, first thing i do when i get home from work is light them all.
2: like the taste of blood? how else would i get rid of the evidence? ;0)
3: believe in love? absolutely. my sweetie proves it to me every day.
4: believe in soul mates? most definitely, I'm not sure if I found mine but time will tell  💗

More Information If You Are Truly Interested
... which i know my haters are =]


1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? yes, chicago cops pull everyone out of the car at every stop regardless of the reason you were pulled over. why? cus chicago cops are corrupt like that. they're always out for blood. They have to be that way though -- theyre in the jungle.

2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits? absolutely do. I'm told something different every morning. i moan in my sleep, talk in it, laugh obnoxiously in it, do crazy yoga poses, and always have my butt stuck in the air. oh and do i looooove sleeping naked under lots of blankets!

3. Whens the last time you swam in a lake? memorial day

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? with someone else duh.. for warmth, love to cuddle &; be held onto.. spooning is an absolute must every night with my babe :)

5. Where is the Wizard of Oz? i only find it when i'm rolling.

6. Do you consider yourself creative? im creatively awesome. i love arts and crafts. i am currently working on my scrap book of my fiance and myself, and i make jewelry often. hobby lobby, michaels, and jo ann fabrics are some of my favorite stores!!

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Of course, i don't blame him ;)

8. Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears? Christina 

9. Do you stay friends with your exes? Nope! A part of my past that will stay there. I think it should always be that way -dont have to hate the person, but no reason they should remain best friends

10. Do you know how to play poker?typically win through distraction

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? nope. ive tried but i always pass out. what can i say i neeeeed my sleep.

12. What's your favorite commercial? the chef boyardi ones w/ the vegetables.. soo cute.

13. What type of food do you eat the most? tacos. pizza. nachos. taco bell. terrible isnt it?

14.when was the last time you had a lot of fun? i do so very often; my life has been an amazing ride lately.

15. Have you ever had a Choco Taco? yeahh.. def do notttt like them.. yuck..

18. How often do you forget your dreams? i actually often remember them.. and lemme tell you they are some weird crack head dreams too!

20. Can you name 5 songs by N'SYNC? bye bye bye, pop, god must have spent a little more time on you, girlfriend, This I promise, Its gonna be me, I want you back, gone, Tearin up my heart, I drive myself crazy, Ill never stop, Music of my heart. girllllllll i can name allll thier songs !!

24. Do you always wear your seat belt? always :)

28. What do you wear to bed? nothing. i love sleeping naked, but when there's company over i sleep in my boyfriend's t shirts.

30. Do you know how to play pool? Not really but i am such a good distraction my opponent usually ends up fucking up cus of me so i end up winning by default haha :)

32. Do you truly love anyone? yes. i hope everyone can say yes to this question!

33. Bluegrass or rap?  Rap - although some BlueGrass has grown on me.

34. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? eva longoria or kate beckinsale

35. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror? Always have, always will

TAG YOU'RE IT.

Now you must go complete this survey && let me know in a comment once you've completed it so i can go peep yours!!

1 comment:

  1. they said it aint fair, but i dont care, im a motherfucken cash money millionaireee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate my readers, and love to check out their blogs! Please leave a comment with your blog link <3

♡♡♡

. javascript:void(0)