Friday, July 05, 2013

Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, and Baby North West ♡♥

Kim Kardashian is considered the most controversial person throughout the world and quite frankly, if that title got me millions upon millions in my bank account, i'd take it too! however the backlash ms kardashian is receiving from being pregnant with short time boyfriend kanye west is absolutely disgusting. Therefore, when wanting to make horrible comments about ms kardashian, take in the below points i typed out into consideration first, then speak.

[1] kim is pregnant. this is supposed to be the happiest time in her life. stop plaguing her happiness with all the ridicule and harsh criticism. this is the most special time in a women's life and for the public to attack her is appalling!! the tabloids are basically saying its OK for them to abuse women. This is completely and totally unacceptable behavior in my eyes!

[2] again, Kim is pregnant! her hormones are flying through the roof, and her insecurities are at an all time high right now. you don't think she is hurting enough when she sees and AGREES with all the harsh comments she reads about herself!? Kardashian’s insecurities about fashion and body image are brought into high relief. And she hasn't had it easy: if you listen to the tabloids, you’d believe that Kim Kardashian, who’s due in July, was simultaneously gorging herself and planning an extreme diet.

[3] lastly, KIM IS PREGNANT. Gaining weight is to help keep the baby healthy. she is now eating for TWO. she is going through such a developmental stage where gaining weight is expected, and most of all NEEDED. she has a RIGHT to be fat! lol she is PREGNANT!

[4] she has a net worth of close to 50 million -- which is about to be much higher after signing a near 2 million deal for first baby pictures -- has committed no crimes, is absolutely GORGEOUS, and got a lot of good in this world no one wants to mention.

[5] yes she has gained a lot of weight, and has lips that are bigger than rapper Jay-Z's but she is also 5'1-- 50 lbs. of added weight on her looks a lot worse than say on Molly Sims whom is 5'10 and received NO backlash for gaining almost 70 lbs. during her pregnancy in 2012 to a baby boy.

[6] yes she was married for 72 days to Kris Humphries, but as with Miles Austin, Ray-J, and Reggie Bush-- she went through them like water but shes not the only woman on earth to have done so. there are a lot of men whom date a multitude of women yet never receive the flack Kim does -- even if these men date the women simultaneously!!!

[7] Lastly, and most importantly --what you all fail to realize is ANY publicity is GOOD publicity. because of the line of work Kim Kardashian is in; the more you discuss her, the more money she makes!! how is that for some fucking irony??

I will end this post with a few of my absolute favorite maternity outfits Kim Kardashian has rocked, along with a handful of Kim's maternity nightmares.. yes there are quite a few lol Some of my favorite include:


Pregnant Kim Kardashian and Kanye West strolling in Paris on April 30, 2013.
Kim-Kardashian-Baby-Bump-ftr
kim-kardashian-am-pics-april-23-gallery


Now for some of Kim Kardashian absolute maternity MISTAKES in her maternity wardrobe-- i have no idea what she was thinking when she wore these. It's not even so much of just the oufits themselves, but even how she matched it with her hair, make up, and accessories. 

kim-kardashain-may-3-outifts-gallery


For instance in this picture here-- i love the ripped jeans, the black pumps, and the flared belly top but NOT together.

To top it off,  she puts her hair in quite possibly one of the worse buns I have seen--it's not even, and so tight her head looks like the shape of an alian's, and due to her not tanning her veins in her chest are soo much more visible it's almost gross

Isn't the cardinal rule to look at yourself in the mirror prior to stepping into the outside world???? I love the distressed jeans-- but that top is not flattering to her body at all. It makes her look obnoxiously fat.


come on Kim!!!!




Kim Kardashian doesn’t know a lot about a lot, but she does know everything there is to know about beauty and dressing up like Barbie’s super-tan best friend. I have a whole new respect for Ms Kardashian seeing her true strength glowing after enduring all of this ridicule.

You go girl!! Go on with yo' bad self!! LOL =)

Rica ♡♥

37 comments:

  1. Lindsay BogirdiJuly 08, 2013

    I absolutely love this post!! So true every point you bring up! I cant stand how she is receiving sooo much negativity! Thnks for defending her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course love! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know!!

      Rica xx

      Delete
  2. Traci MillerJuly 08, 2013

    When I saw the title, I was about to say "what a minute, i thought you hated Kim K!!" but I love that you are big enough to come to her degense when you see some thing is wrong. Yes she is hated, as much as she is loved, but no one deserves to have to deal with all of that backlash while being pregnant!!

    Muah!!

    Traci xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey love, I absolutely agree. I am not a big fan of her but I think she is probably the most beautiful woman in the world. You know how I love brown eyes beauties. I just couldn't stand all of this craziness. At the checkouts, every magazine had a horrible title printed on it with a new insult towards her. It is sickening!

      Rica xx

      Delete
  3. AnonymousJuly 08, 2013

    FUCK KIM K. SHE GETS EVERYTHING SHE DESERVES!!!!!! AND THAT BOTTOM PIC IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. SHE IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE QUEEN OF FASHION AND IS GOING OUT LIKE THAT????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some times pregnant women choose comfort level over how stylish they look. I am sure to some people, that outfit is appealing. I just don't like it. It is my personal opinion.

      She gets every thing she deserves? So millions upon millions she definitely worked for ;)

      Rica xx

      Delete
  4. This is a really nice post! My opinion on Kim K is def. mixed. While I do dislike her, I also kinda like her. I mean there is no arguing that she is very pretty and that she has an amazing body , but at the same time.. I feel as if she is famous for nothing? I guess she does work hard, but she already has so much cash and fame! The publicity surrounding her is ridiculosly high. Everytime I go to the store, I always see something in the Magazines about her. (which are mostly negative rumors)

    I bet she is a nice person in real life and a great mother. I wish her the best with her child and hopefully she stays out of the media for a while!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely magnificent.
    I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in
    which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart.
    I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a great web site.


    Feel free to visit my blog: 4 months pregnant - http://www.merlyonline.Com
    -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and
    I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others
    like you helped me.

    Here is my site - pregnancy tips - -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I
    think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

    Here is my site: tea tree oil acne ()

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.

    Brief but very accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read article!

    Check out my web site: How to Prevent Acne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyway, just wanted to say excellent blog!


    Here is my page - home remedies for acne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga
    group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    My web page: pregnant symptoms

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.

    Anyway, just wanted to say excellent blog -- I love your pictures on your sidebar, and your overall design is very creative! I usually do not like black/dark blogs, but you did a great job with it. I am on your page like every week now!

    Lookin forward to future posts of your beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results... Just wanted to let you know! I looooove your page, and your blog posts are so intriguing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic goods from you, girl! I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely magnificent, very talented!

    I actually like what you have acquired here, your blog design is really cool too! You make it enjoyable and you still take care of it to keep it smart.I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a great site!!

    Monroe <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is no easier for a man to raise his children alone, in fact society often makes it harder.
    Your own children will have new playmates and you will have a fellow parent to help keep an eye on them.
    This one is also during his usual nap, so I'm not sure how
    his mood will be.

    My page is daphne oz pregnant again after giving birth 2014

    ReplyDelete
  16. AnonymousMay 09, 2015

    Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins
    to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results.
    If you know of any please share. Kudos!

    Here is my web page: paid surveys (http://paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. AnonymousMay 09, 2015

    Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It really helpful & it
    helped me out a lot. I am hoping to offer one thing again and aid others such as you aided
    me.

    Feel free to visit my web blog - quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  18. AnonymousMay 10, 2015

    Very good post. I will be dealing with some of these issues as well..



    My web-site - minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. AnonymousMay 10, 2015

    Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I liked this post.
    It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    Feel free to visit my page: grooveshark

    ReplyDelete
  20. AnonymousMay 10, 2015

    Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but,
    I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some recommendations for your
    blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve
    over time.

    My web page ... minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  21. AnonymousMay 11, 2015

    Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content.

    Please let me know. Thanks

    My web page; free music downloads, freemusicdownloadsb.com,

    ReplyDelete
  22. AnonymousMay 11, 2015

    An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been conducting a little homework on this.
    And he in fact ordered me lunch because I found it
    for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this subject here on your site.


    my web-site; dating online (bestdatingsitesnow.com)

    ReplyDelete
  23. AnonymousMay 11, 2015

    Its not my first time diet plans for women to lose weight visit
    this website, i am visiting this web page dailly and obtain fastidious data from
    here every day.

    ReplyDelete
  24. AnonymousMay 14, 2015

    I am in fact thankful to the holder of this site who has shared this fantastic article
    at at this time.

    My website :: minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. AnonymousMay 14, 2015

    Hi there! This blog post could not be written much better! Looking through this article reminds
    me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this.
    I'll forward this post to him. Pretty sure he'll have a very good read.
    Thanks diet plans for women to lose weight (http://dietplansforwomentoloseweightfast.com) sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. AnonymousMay 20, 2015

    Fine way of telling, and nice post to take data
    concerning my presentation focus, which i am going to present
    in school.

    Stop by my page ... Mp3 music downloads free

    ReplyDelete
  27. AnonymousJune 17, 2015

    Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was
    wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for
    another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the
    direction of a good platform.

    My weblog CarrieSEtoll

    ReplyDelete
  28. AnonymousJuly 05, 2015

    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.

    I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content from you in the future as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now ;)

    Review my page: WilliamsPVantil

    ReplyDelete
  29. AnonymousJuly 09, 2015

    I loved as much as you will receive carried out
    right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.

    nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield
    this hike.

    Feel free to visit my blog; LuveniaODempsy

    ReplyDelete
  30. AnonymousJuly 10, 2015

    Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give
    a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your
    blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?
    Thank you so much!

    Look into my web site; KiethBTonas

    ReplyDelete
  31. I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is
    written by him as nobody else know such detailed about
    my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    my web site ... quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  32. I always emailed this website post page to all my associates, because
    if like to read it then my links will too.

    My web page quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  33. There is no overdraft facility thereby no overdraft fees Hoa Luikart people who are involved in this business to lend take advantage bad situation also be mindful with the sources where there money may be returned
    back for many years easily.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover somebody that
    really understands what they're discussing on the web.
    You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    More and more people must look at this and understand this side of the story.
    It's surprising you're not more popular since you definitely possess
    the gift.

    Also visit my web-site: sand gnats

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate my readers, and love to check out their blogs! Please leave a comment with your blog link <3