Monday, December 10, 2012

my year long wish list


i am currently writing a blog post on my "Life Update" which will inform you all on my new job I got. Don't want to say too much, but let's just say I am getting paid insanely good. Because of this, I wanted to make a "wish list" of things I want now that i will have all that disposable income, lol. I also want to document when I get each item, my review on it, and pictures of it. Just because I'm making a lot of money doesn't mean I am still not a cheap-freak. I am obsessed with clearance items, and am always on the hunt for a good deal. I of course will let you all know the price/deal I get on each item, and where you can get it as well.

Items Added: November 2012

First are things I really need, then are things I prefer to have, and lastly beauty items I really want:

[ x ] apartment


my new job requires me to move a lot closer just so it's easier on all parties involved. lol i found a very nice complex that i am ecstatic about moving into. move in date is december 15th 2012. I'm renting a two bedroom one bath because i have a lot of over night guests, not too mention i need the extra storage space. The picture above shows the pool which is right outside of my balcony. It also comes with a fitness center, spa, sundeck, computer room, and a bunch more. i think i should just make a separate post on it lol include pictures of my place, the move in, and all that good stuff ;)




 [ x ] new vehicle

i currently drive a jeep liberty, and hate it. my boyfriend paid 13k cash for this car, and I was in school at the time and was so upset I wasn't there to deter him from buying it. He really likes it though. I want a small vehicle with better gas mileage. One of the perks of the job was either a new apartment or a new car, I picked the apartment. && I will just sell my current car, and buy a new one with my own salary. I have no idea what I want, as there are soo many choices. It's definitely going to be a new car, but undecided on a small car or a small SUV -- so either an acura TL as pictured or an Acura MDX. Something similar to that..


[x] expand make up collection



















I've already started doing this. I've graduated from a small basket holding everything (above picture to left) to five different containers holding each type of make up individually. For instance, all my mascaras are in one, lip glosses in the second (see pictured to right), and so on and so forth.  I'm making a blog on make up storage as i have a make up forever storage kit on my amazing wish list i am going to get very soon. i really like the make up kits they have at sephora, etc. too... one of those would be ideal for all my make up storage!! 

[x] shoes shoes shoes shoes


i have always been obsessed with a good pair of heels. you think diamonds are a girls' best friend? try buying heels for her, and see her eyes light up. I'm currently obsessing over thigh high boots--- ohhh weee! but will soon expand my shoe collection from just this one behind the door rack to hopefully a few of them!!


[x] expand nail polish collection


i legit do this on the daily. i am always walking out of a store with nail polishes in my bag. i just bought the above pictured in august, and have only used the two dark purples for fall season. I also have all my nail polishes on a spice rack i got from Ikea. #Resourceful =] i have an obsession but thankfully nail polishes are so cheap so it's ok 

[x] louis vuitton never full bag

Pinned Image

I want this so bag-- mainly for the exact reason of being able to fit soo much into it !!
i am always carrying my life in my purse, so this would truly be ideal for me!!


[x] GHD hair staightener 


I already have an amazing Platinum straightener pictured to the right and it works amazingly well!! However this GHD one i really want because not only does it come in an adorable little case, but you can seriously fit it any where and i am always wanting to touch up my hair throughout the night at events, so this would be perfect for me to do just that.

to be continued .. xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, let alone the content!
    Stop by my weblog : weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. josephina ochoaFebruary 15, 2013

    great wish list! love how you put the necessities first!! never get them confused! keep up the great work. ttyl jordan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate my readers, and love to check out their blogs! Please leave a comment with your blog link <3