Wednesday, November 07, 2012

thinspo && flirty girl fitness

obese . ugly . awkward

it's a girl's worse fear to be considered any of these. in the past you either had beauty and appeal.. or you didn't. but now people are really trying to do something about it. there are so many different types of physical fitness routines people are doing.

fitness. this is some thing i have always been interested in. there was a time i wanted to be a personal trainer even! A lot of girls can't stand when I talk about working out because i am already so thin. I really cannot stand it when THEY say that-- do you think i stay this way by earing cheeseburgers and sitting on my ass all day? No. You have to work for the perfect body you want. Skinny bitches aren't born, they're made. i personally don't think i have a weight problem at all, so don't confuse this post with me thinking I do. i have begun working on my physical appearance for the following reasons.



1. i want to stay this fit for my entire life, and not "lose it" like most girls my age and older (especially girls who have had children) 

2. i love feeling good about myself   
3. it energizes me & my days are therefore more productive  
4. i truly enjoy doing the moves flirty girl fitness teaches. i used some of them in the bedroom, & i can assure my boyfriend loves them as well ;)  
5. i am always up for a challenge, and love working towards a goal.


My eating habits in the past few years have been so bad that I am surprised I don't weight over 300 lbs. I'm like a bottomless pit when it comes to food. Especially when drunk. what sparked my interest to start a diet wasn't really a new years resolution. It was more of wanting to see definition and being tone when looking in the mirror.  I cannot stress enough the purpose of this isn't because I think I am fat. I posted a  note on facebook, and that's the exact reaction I got. Below is a graphic of meals I eat throughout the day. I always have one cheat meal every two days. this usually is pizza, or mexican food. Otherwise I eat a shitload of meat, fruits, and applesauce lol Oatmeal is one food I have every day, and don't get sick of. The hummus dip is disgusting, but I found  a flavor I can at least tolerate. 

Pinned Image

the real reason behind the torture is my new job. i am an administrative assistant to the CFO of a company-- but one of his companies is a promotional marketing company that I definitely want to be a part of. I hope to run it on my own one day. Any way, it hosts so many events but a lot of them are in the Caribbean and involve bikinis. lol So I really need to get my body perfect if i plan on going far with this. I scheduled a photo shoot to really see my progress in three months. I'm determined to get toned for it because it's semi-nude, mostly lingerie and bikini. i requested no editing as well because I want to see how they come out so i can see what areas i need to work on more. so I decided to take before and after photos to document my progress.&& i BETTER see some damn results!!

               


so let's start by informing you all on what i call my "problem areas".

[x] my stomach has always been insanely toned. it's one of my favorite features. lately however, i have been really wanting to get my bottom two abs more formed. if you look at it now, i have only a four pack. i want the definition. If possible, I want that "V" as well.

[x] my legs are so thick. my thighs especially. i really want to get the "gap" in the middle more into the grand canyon instead of well, no space at all like i have now. working on these will also get my butt into a more toned shape. i am afraid i will work off all of my ass, but it really needs it so i don't even care at this point.

before and after pics will be posted at the end of the every month.


Pinned Image

Flirty Girl Fitness

to help me achieve my goals of a toned body, i was seeking different classes i can start taking, or a gym i can join. well my apartment has  fitness center so i don't really care to pay for a membership. What I did find was find Flirty Girl Fitness. 

this is a new type of aerobic dance fitness routine similar to Zumba. Like Zumba, you use fun dance moves to help you exercise while having fun at the same time. I will admit what got me was the commercial they have... come on, we all know it "Long.. Lean.. Tight.. Beautiful" lol this grabs the attention of female viewers thinking, "That's just what I want!" and makes them believe that Flirty Girl Fitness can give this to them! using the words "sexy, slender and awesome" to describe a body really gets into the heads of the insecure female viewers making them believe they need this product.  It's not hard to see  how the designers of the commercial work -- they know that women are mostly uncomfortable with--  their stomach, legs and butt --- so they emphasize how this dance routine targets these areas to "flatten your abs, thin your hips and thighs and lift and firm your booty.


They even appeal to females on a budget. In an economy like this people cannot be bothered with expensive gym membership or fancy equipment. Flirty Girl Fitness allows women to get the bodies they have dreamed of for only $20, I got a fitness pole and an extra dvd because i called within a certain amount of minutes from the infomercial. So i recommend you all do this as well to get the biggest bang for your buck! 

For most women the idea of getting the body of their dreams is something they desire most and with such a low cost they would definitely take advantage of it. Also even if they do not get the results they desire they will not have wasted hundreds of dollars so there is nothing to lose from this. 

I personally love all of their dances. I feel like I am dancing, not working at all. I love to dance, so it truly suites me so well. i highly recommend them to every one trying to get into thin mode.


Stay tuned for more posts I am making on my favorite work outs including daily work outs, weekly, my diet, meals, cheat days, and other things I do to help me on my way to making my perfect body a reality.

xox rica

52 comments:

  1. Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious opinion, article is pleasant, thats why
    i have read it entirely
    My web site - Asics Gel-Kayano 17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy very nice website!! Guy .. Beautiful .
    . Amazing .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?

    I am glad to seek out numerous helpful info right here within the submit, we need work
    out extra techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .
    Here is my web page ... health news

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, I found your site via Google even as looking for
    a similar matter, your site got here up, it looks great.
    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just become alert to your weblog via Google, and
    located that it is truly informative. I am gonna
    be careful for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this
    in future. A lot of other people might be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!
    Feel free to surf my web site ; Animal News

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I
    stumbleupon everyday. It's always useful to read articles from other authors and use a little something from their websites.
    Also visit my page ... Finance Info

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saved as a favorite, I like your site!
    Also visit my web blog ... Football News

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.
    I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come
    back down the road. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice
    holiday weekend!
    Here is my page - Legal Info

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, nice blog! especially like how blunt you are. thanks for drooling over some of my posts. haha mission accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is
    witty, keep it up!
    Here is my homepage Fashion News

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you desire to get a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply such techniques to your won
    weblog.
    Also visit my blog Health News

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I enjoy reading through your article. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. However, if you don't know how to market effectively and generate 30-50 leads
    a day so you can sponsor new reps into your business,
    you will not be able to make the money or achieve the success you want with your evolv () business.
    My advice is to find a marketing system that will allow you to do this and leverage the system to build your
    business. The dirndl costume features a fitted bodice which is usually worn with a blouse, a long skirt, petticoat and an apron complementing the overall look.

    ReplyDelete
  15. są odpowiednie wyłożyć sumę opowieści małżeńskich,
    społem z niejawnymi, gdyby tworzą że wyznaczenie się na nie spowoduje im wyrazistą przewagę.
    Istnieją niepomiernie giętkie a jeśli właściwie niniejsze potrafię ująć - despotyczne.
    W 4 zbiegach na 5 prostacko przytomne obejściem założeń do zarobionego skarbu.


    ąłóęż

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to
    protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing
    everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?

    My homepage ... hobie kayak fishing australia []

    ReplyDelete
  17. są ochotne zobrazować pełnię spowoduj ślubnych, społem z romantycznymi,
    skoro obejmują że pociągnięcie się na nie dostarczy im stałą pomoc.
    Istnieją ekstra beznamiętne dodatkowo jeżeli rzeczywiście niniejsze mogę
    olśnić - żelazne. W 4 przypadkach na 5 dokładnie uważne pozostawieniem praw do skoncentrowanego
    blasku.

    źżłśę

    ReplyDelete
  18. AnonymousMay 09, 2015

    I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your site?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you
    could a little more in the way of content so people could
    connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Also visit my homepage ... paid surveys - paidsurveysb.tripod.com -

    ReplyDelete
  19. AnonymousMay 09, 2015

    Hi mates, fastidious paragraph and nice urging commented at this place, I am actually
    enjoying by these.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site - quest Bars

    ReplyDelete
  20. AnonymousMay 10, 2015

    Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to
    get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and
    visual appeal. I must say that you've done a amazing job with this.
    In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Safari.

    Outstanding Blog!

    Here is my web page: Minecraft games

    ReplyDelete
  21. AnonymousMay 10, 2015

    You could definitely see your skills in the work you write.
    The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how
    they believe. At all times go after your heart.

    My site :: minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. AnonymousMay 10, 2015

    This is the perfect site for anybody who wants to understand this
    topic. You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you
    (not that I really will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that's been written about for ages.
    Great stuff, just wonderful!

    My weblog - free music Downloads (twitter.com)

    ReplyDelete
  23. AnonymousMay 10, 2015

    Hi there mates, how is the whole thing, and what you
    wish for to say on the topic of this article, in my view its genuinely amazing in favor of me.


    my web-site; free music downloads (freemusicdownloadsb.com)

    ReplyDelete
  24. AnonymousMay 11, 2015

    Hi there, I check your blog like every week. Your story-telling style is witty, keep it up!


    Here is my blog post :: dating sites; bestdatingsitesnow.com,

    ReplyDelete
  25. AnonymousMay 11, 2015

    This piece of writing will assist the internet visitors diet plans for women to lose weight
    (dietplansforwomentoloseweightfast.com) building up new
    website or even a blog from start to end.

    ReplyDelete
  26. AnonymousMay 14, 2015

    An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this
    onto a coworker who was doing a little research on this.
    And he in fact bought me lunch because I discovered it for him...
    lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx
    for spending some time to discuss this matter here on your blog.


    My site :: paid surveys; http://paidsurveysb.tripod.com/,

    ReplyDelete
  27. AnonymousMay 14, 2015

    We are a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your site provided us with useful info to work on. You have performed an impressive task and our entire community
    might be grateful to you.

    Also visit my web blog ... free music downloads - http://freemusicdownloadsb.com -

    ReplyDelete
  28. AnonymousMay 20, 2015

    Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed
    to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware
    of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while
    people consider worries that they just do not know about.

    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    Here is my blog - minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. AnonymousMay 25, 2015

    I every time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now
    as I am a user of net so from now I am using net for posts,
    thanks to web.

    Check out my website - Abe

    ReplyDelete
  30. AnonymousMay 26, 2015

    5 and? 10 for acquiring these cost-free trials.


    Here is my site ... free credit report and score no credit card

    ReplyDelete
  31. AnonymousJune 02, 2015

    If some one wishes to be updated with hottest technologies then he
    must be pay a quick visit this site and be up to date daily.


    my web site; BernardinaCPasquarello

    ReplyDelete
  32. AnonymousJune 04, 2015

    Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your
    content. Please let me know. Thank you

    my web site :: AshelyCLaipple

    ReplyDelete
  33. AnonymousJune 05, 2015

    I love what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the awesome works guys I've you guys to my personal blogroll.


    My web page: BernardineCSelfridge

    ReplyDelete
  34. AnonymousJune 06, 2015

    After I originally commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from
    now on every time a comment is added I get four emails with
    the same comment. There has to be an easy method you can remove me from that service?
    Thank you!

    Also visit my page: FranciscoXTubb

    ReplyDelete
  35. AnonymousJune 07, 2015

    są pochopne ująć całość hec matrymonialnych, społem z dyskretnymi, gdyby
    rozliczają że zadanie się na nie doniesie im przeznaczoną
    pomoc. Egzystują bezgranicznie wyrafinowane i gdyby faktycznie wówczas
    mogę kupić - żelazne. W 4 epizodach na 5 dosadnie interesowane sprawowaniem uprawnień do uzbieranego inwentarzu.


    dddrsuyseyu

    ReplyDelete
  36. AnonymousJune 12, 2015

    Very good article. I will be dealing with some of these
    issues as well..

    Also visit my weblog ... RubinFCobane

    ReplyDelete
  37. AnonymousJune 14, 2015

    Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but
    after browsing through many of the articles I realized it's
    new to me. Anyhow, I'm certainly pleased I discovered
    it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!

    Here is my page - CarmaMNeher

    ReplyDelete
  38. AnonymousJune 14, 2015

    The third and final relevant report of the week is December's New Home Sales report late
    Friday morning Franchesca Breon a car loan is definitely an installment loan and takes a little more
    to be entitled to.

    ReplyDelete
  39. AnonymousJune 15, 2015

    I read this paragraph fully on the topic of the resemblance
    of most up-to-date and previous technologies, it's amazing article.


    my homepage :: DeenaYEbbert

    ReplyDelete
  40. AnonymousJune 16, 2015

    Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your page.

    Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend
    to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.


    Here is my blog post ... OdellNEatough

    ReplyDelete
  41. AnonymousJune 16, 2015

    Excellent site. Lots of useful info here. I'm sending it to some buddies ans
    also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you on your effort!


    Feel free to visit my page WaylonHStaubin

    ReplyDelete
  42. AnonymousJuly 07, 2015

    Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with
    Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
    seeing very good results. If you know of any please share.
    Appreciate it!

    My webpage ... CodyWVannuland

    ReplyDelete
  43. AnonymousJuly 07, 2015

    Keep on working, great job!

    My web site - RozellaYVannette

    ReplyDelete
  44. AnonymousJuly 07, 2015

    Excellent way of explaining, and good article to get data
    concerning my presentation subject, which i am going to
    present in institution of higher education.

    Stop by my website David Rohl

    ReplyDelete
  45. AnonymousJuly 08, 2015

    I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your blog.
    It appears like some of the written text on your content are running off the screen. Can somebody
    else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This could be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen previously.
    Many thanks

    My webpage - FilibertoTLeatham

    ReplyDelete
  46. AnonymousJuly 09, 2015

    I got this web site from my pal who shared with me concerning this web page and now this time I am browsing this website and reading
    very informative content here.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... StepanieQFetterhoff

    ReplyDelete
  47. AnonymousJuly 09, 2015

    I love what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and exposure!

    Keep up the superb works guys I've added you guys to blogroll.


    my web blog: TraceyQTruell

    ReplyDelete
  48. AnonymousJuly 11, 2015

    Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long
    comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted
    to say excellent blog!

    Feel free to surf to my web page; DarrelZRegulus

    ReplyDelete
  49. AnonymousJuly 12, 2015

    What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It positively useful and
    it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute & help different
    users like its aided me. Great job.

    Look into my webpage CurtFEsty

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate?

    My page; quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  51. I just like the helpful info you provide to your articles.

    I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again here regularly.
    I'm quite sure I'll learn plenty of new stuff
    right right here! Good luck for the next!

    Feel free to visit my page :: quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi there colleagues, how is the whole thing, and
    what you desire to say on the topic of this article, in my view its truly awesome in support of me.


    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... 1200 Instagram Followers for $1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate my readers, and love to check out their blogs! Please leave a comment with your blog link <3