Sunday, January 01, 2012

my very first blog post xx

hello to all my lovelies!

i am so excited to have finally made this blog !!  it has been some thing i have been pondering for a while now, and i finally decided to make my page public and begin sharing my posts w/ all of you! i am brand new to it, so please throw what ever tips you have my way!

this is my little spot where i can express all the thoughts that go on in this noggin' of mine. i'm very vivacious, and most definitely cannot be tamed. What I post is what appeals to me, what I'm going through in life, and just what goes on in this mind. It will be random. It will be fabulous. & I guarantee it will keep you addicted.

as mentioned above, i am new to the blogging world; however, i've been writing all my life. i love to keep records of my life. things i go through, stuff i learn, the various types of people i meet, the multiple jobs i have and how i got them, etc etc. why? because at the end of the year, i just love reading back on it and most of the time i end up saying "wow, i'm so glad i wrote that down because i would have never remembered it." and of course the few times i say "wtf, i was sooo stupiddd!!" lol so let's get to know a little about me & where i live.

first things first - my name. RICA. it's a nickname my boyfriend gave to me because i am puerto RICAn. & i needed something to go by because i don't always like telling people i don't really know or like my real name-- not to mention i really hate my real name. haha ;]

i live in chicago. this city is the best place to be. it has sooo much to offer. i will never love another city as much as i love this one. i am in a serious relationship with my first love, with whom i've been with for six years as of 2010. i love beauty;; make up, hair, clothes, shoes. all of it. i love experimenting with new ideas, and follow a daily skin regimen. i love my jeep liberty, and am obsessed with keeping it clean. i have two pitbulls, a male and female whom i love soooo very much. the male is my big baby and the female is my attack dog ;]


i am very domesticated. i am obsessed with a clean home. i am constantly cleaning. i love the smell of a clean home, and love looking at recently vacuumed carpets. i am also in charge of the finances, and are always on top of them. my credit score is finally one to admire, and i plan to keep it that way.

i'm girly, loving, and everyone tells me im the funniest person they've ever met. i love to laugh but enjoy making others laugh even more. most of the time i'm being a sarcastic asshole, and therefore you should never take what i say to heart. one of the reasons why i am funny is because i relate everything to sex. Sorry can't help having a dirty mind ;]

one thing most people say but don't really mean is how appreciative they are for what they have. i cannot tell you how blessed i feel every day just knowing i am waking up in my own bed, after laying in my boyfriend's arms all night; being surrounded by love; living in a place i call MY home; eating what ever my tummy desires; and being able to walk outside and breathe in the fresh air & soak up that warm sun...all of these things are things i will never EVER take advantage of EVER again. these are things we all must realize can be taken away at a moment's notice, well with no notice at all really, and we all should therefore count our blessings every hour of the day. (funny i see a blog pertaining to this recently... good knowing my ideas spark your posts. lmfao #laughing@you.))

i'm a child abuse awareness advocate-- i feel strongly for helping abused children. I am determined to work as a social worker/advocate/counselor for neglected/abused/confused children as i can relate to what they are going through on more ways than most would ever think.

i enjoy making people feel good about themselves, and pushing confidence back into girls who have lost their self-esteem, whether from a boyfriend or otherwise.

I have a few posts dedicated to information on child abuse awareness, the links are below:







so this is a little   about myself. i would love to read others' blog pages, and learn about you all as well so please don't hesitate to post your blog link as a comment here, and i will share my two cents at my earliest convenience!

thanks dollfaces && i look forward to building my blog site up from the ground up to the stars in the sky.

Rica Marie ... *

xox rica

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 10, 2012

    welcome to the blog world, your going to love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate my readers, and love to check out their blogs! Please leave a comment with your blog link <3