Wednesday, February 22, 2012

yooo.

i haven't updated in a very long time. Sorry to all my readers, i know you've been patiently waiting. I've gotten numerous mesgs asking where ive been. With a drastic spur of the moment move across the nation and a handful of new relationships, i've been super busy to say the least.

But the main reason is i have been out of internet access, but thankfully have been able to write some posts on microsoft word & save them to my laptop. So stay tuned for a bombardment of blogs any day i get my lazy ass up to the library to copy + paste them here.

I feel so cluster-fucked with thoughts and emotions running wild in every which way direction when i don't write. Its like therapy for me. Even though i'm talking to no one, it feels like i'm releasing my thoughts. And believe it or not, i kind of come up with my own advice to myself after i'm done reading my blogs. insane? Possibly so.

thus being the start up of schizophrenic thoughts.

this is your warning.

enter if you dare.

xox rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one who takes the time to read my blog! Because of this, I promise to comment and subscribe to all who comment and subscribe to me!!

♡♡♡

. javascript:void(0)