Saturday, August 29, 2015

interesting life hacks xx


Life Hacks!

I would use this idea in my bathroom for my blow dryer, straightener, curling iron, etc
It works perfectly for both I would have to say.




I have live in a small apartment and think this is just genius. I am so excited to try it as I have very limited counter space, and have a lot of kitchen items on my counters that take up room such as my blender, toaster, coffee maker, etc




I really wonder if this one here works. I am sure you have to have the exact grip and movement. I would probably be there for minutes trying to get it open haha






This is pretty known... news paper or paper towels.. or here's something --
EMPTY ALL LIQUODS PRIOR TO DISPOSING THEM. ;)





YES! I so need to do this as my Zippers go down to regularly because I wear my jeans so tight!






So this looks like it takes up a lot of room in your fridge, but it also holds quite a bit. It can be a good idea, but not one I am willing to try. 




This is a good idea; however I throw my tape rolls in my junk drawer, basement, etc and I could imagine what kind of dirt and dust that exposed sticky part would pick up. It isn't a big deal, but when you're a wuss like me-- id constantly be worried about spiders whenever I go to grab it lol





I actually use the hangers in the picture below this one to hold my boots up on the closet rack; however some times with my leather boots I will get an imprint of the clasp in my boots and that isn't good because it doesnt come out..



Who'da Thunk it!?



I already knew this one as well.. Some are pretty common-place. It works very well!




I am SUPER excited to try this one!! Those bottles are so sturdy and thick, theyd make for EXCELLENT cups. I am determined to do this this weekend!!


This is GENIUS! Some of these are kind of like, DUH moments. Why havent I thought of that!?





At work, this happened to me, and I actually used one of these prior to seeing this image, and it works great! I was bummed when I saw I wasn't the first one to think of doing it LOL






Not really sure if this one works or not.. I wouldnt think the sticky part is strong enough to grab onto all the dust. I will try it and let you all know though!





How cool is this one!? So neat and resourceful. Who needs a baby bath when you have this. Get a tub Pillow for the younger babies, and you're good to go!





I am excited to tell my Boyfriend this one for his yard!






This one below works great, but a lot of dirt and dust gets trapped on the velcro as well believe it or not.





When I worked at a pizza restaurant-- a lot of the drivers told me about this. Unfortunately people tend to order 2 liters and not smaller, so unless you had an empty small size bottle in your car... this wont really help.




My boyfriend uses this one below for his lunch. It works very good. My girl friend also puts sun screen lotion in it for the kids at the beach, easy application, and you wont over use.



I really want to try this one below... Can you imagine how good of a scrub that would get?
I'm a cleaning nut, so I get excited over this stuff! lol




This one below I already knew and used.. I use this for my Bullet & Blender






I am so using this idea very soon. This is so ideal as I am on my laptop for hours at a time, and sometimes my lap or table gets so hot I feel like I should turn my laptop off to give it a break. But when you have a lot to do, its almost impossible to do that. So here is a very good solution!





This works great! I tried it! Who would've thought!?


&& the one I found MOST helpful and am excited to try is ...


Thank you for reading guys and gals! I hope some of these help you out in your day to day lives just as they have me. If you know of any others, please let me know. I would be very happy to add them to the list!

Toodles!! *


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! xx


    Mind to visit my newest post about beauty?
    http://missdjoen.blogspot.com/2014/08/review-simply-stay-by-mustika-ratu.html
    Thankyou ^^

    ReplyDelete

Happiness is a state of being

If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse. Money will not bring you happiness. ...